Meeting Rooms available for hire
Need to get your people away for an undisturbed meeting free from the distractions of everyday issues..??
Tankersley Community Association has several ideal rooms available at their Tankersley Hub premises: –
- Small Boardroom – suitable for up to 10 people with adjoining break-out room ideal for refreshments or sub-groups.
- Senior Citizens Suite – suitable for lager gatherings of up to 40 people.
- Main Function Room – perfect for theatre style presentations or displays. Capacity of 100 attendees. Top quality sound system.
- Outside Area – suitable for team building activities.
- All rooms have appropriate furnishings;
- Self-catering facilities available;
- Professional catering service available if preferred;
- Licensed bar available by request;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Toilets with access for the disabled;
- Free car parking;
- Adjoining park area for mid-session ‘time out’
- Convenient location 5 minutes from Junction 36 of the M1;
All rooms available at competitive hourly rates.
Tankersley Hub (former Tankersley Welfare Hall)